PayFlex Welcomes Legacy Wyeth Employees!PayFlex Systems USA, Inc. is proud to be the Flexible Spending Account administrator for Legacy Wyeth.
An FSA is a great benefit but with PayFlex it's even better!Key features include:
- Reimbursements issued twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays
- PayFlex's Express Claims online claim submission service
- Informative website and detailed account information 24/7
Dependent Age Limit Increases to Age 26 for Health Coverage
Due to the Affordable Care Act, employers now have the option to extend Healthcare FSA coverage for an employees’ “adult” child to age 26 without being claimed as a tax-dependent. To learn how this change may impact you, click on the link below.Legislative Update – Dependent Coverage
New! View Your Upcoming Payments
Find out when you will get paid for your claims! Simply login to view any projected payments that may occur within the next seven days. Remember to verify receipt of payment with your bank before withdrawing funds.
It’s easy and convenient – check out your upcoming payments today!
Keeping You Informed!
Stay up-to-date on your PayFlex account with eNotify. Login and click on My Info to make sure we have your current email address and don’t forget to check the eNotify box!
Go green & receive your account information electronically!
- Using the Flexible Spending Accounts can help reduce your taxes and increase your take-home pay.
- You can pay your work-related child care expenses, and your out-of-pocket health, dental and vision care expenses on a before-tax basis through the Flexible Spending Accounts.
- On average, people save 23% in taxes (assuming federal, state, and Social Security taxes) by participating in the Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts. Actual tax savings depend on several variables, including state and local tax rates and the tax bracket of the participant:
- 15% tax bracket can save up to 22.65%
- 27% tax bracket can save up to 34.65%
- You may participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts even if you do not enroll in Wyeth’s medical, dental or vision care plans.
You can find plan documents and forms on the Fidelity NetBenefits website www.hrSourcebenefits.pfizer.com under the Health and Insurance tab in the Reference Library.